So, recently I have been feeling a type of itching under my skin, like a monster or feeling clawing to get out and be released. The only problem is I don’t know how. I don’t have any (productive) hobbies, nothing that gets me moving about or focused and energised and that..bothers me, especially when I feel like this.
However, that doesn’t mean that it will stop me from doing things! I can make something up on the spot, such as drawing, turn on music or go out for a run and plan something for the next day. You can even rearrange your room or blog!
So, I’m going to give you some ways to increase your productivity level! Here goes:
1) Get off the devices: The mobile phones, tablets, computers and more are time dwindling things that ultimately end up using more of your time than you noticed. Not to mention they are addictive. Try putting it down for an hour, checking it for ten minutes when the hour is up, so you know you have a good chance to be productive!
2) Get up and get active: Getting active can not only improve your health if your running or doing other physical activities, but can improve your mood and day! It releases a hormone when your happy that makes you happy, puts you in a better mood for longer! Who can really deny themselves that? Plus, nothing seems as hard when you get up and actually start doing it.
3) Smile: As with my last point, when you smile it can help to create the ‘happy hormone’ and put you in a better mood, even if you weren’t in a very good one before. Also, your smile can put other people in a good mood!
4) Socialise (maybe?): This depends on the activity and your mood, I’m not a very social person and if you want to be alone, then be alone. Sometimes it can be more fun with your friends though!
5) Don’t spread out to far: Don’t push yourself and spread your activities out to far, this can be tiring and leave you feeling tired or emotionally exhausted. Do what you want to do, not what others want you to do and make sure you know you will be able to stay committed.
So, there’s five tips to increase your productivity! Hope you enjoyed, like if you like and comment whatever you want to! Any other tips?
Bye for now-