This, in my opinion, is an important piece of advice to remember and especially to take. You need to be able to work out the people in your life that are only there because they have no one else and the people who are there for good, because they want to be there.
It takes awhile to identify this sometimes, the people who you once thought would be with you for life aren’t going to be there, and it may hurt but you will be better off knowing which ones to trust and which ones not to; but it is important.
This may be hard for people you’ve known for a while, I’ve been in this situation with someone I thought was my best friend for 8 years, as you get attached and you think that they will change or have changed when they come back to you but chances are, they haven’t and that is when you need to let go of them, no matter how hard it is and will be it is for the best. Know who your true friends are because they will be there to help you smile through it.
You don’t want to tell someone who wont be there for you information about yourself that is personal as if the information gets into the wrong hands, it can be lethal. Trust me.
Your true friends will want to be around you in the worst times and help you through them in whatever way they can, they’ll be the ones who talk to you when you are upset or even not responding to their texts (just beware of spamming) and the ones who tell you things as well. It’s also the ones who try to involve you in everything, don’t always put you as the second choice and talk to you even when they could be to other people.
So, if you’re letting go of a friend or have, or are going through issues then here is some advice-
1) It’s okay to miss something or someone but not want it back.
2) It’s okay to want them back but you have to persevere through because the end result will be a happier life.
3) Try new things, get into more clubs where you can make new friends.
4) Don’t isolate yourself away or push your true friends away.
5) Don’t stop doing anything you’re passionate about just because of them.
6) Be yourself because you are amazing, no matter what they say.
7) Don’t let them bring you down if you hear they have been b*tching about you because they obviously have nothing better to do with their own lives than talk about you.
8) And finally, carry on being your amazing, fabulous and creative self because you are all of the good things in this world and more to you and other people.
So, yeah, thanks for taking the time to read this blog and I hope some of you can relate and will consider the advice. Comment down below any experiences, tips or opinions on the this blog because I’d love to hear them. Like if you liked it.
Bye for now-